The first half of the book is devoted to the art and science of fermentation with recipes covering everything from kefir to condiments. This is a conveniently sized, spiral-bound 6-inch by 9-inch softcover book that lies flats while you brew up your next ferment or cook a clean nutrient dense meal. I want this book to be easy to use in your kitchen on a regular basis.
The fermenting recipes will work with any truly airtight anaerobic jar system (except for kombucha). I’ve used the Probiotic Jar as my vessel of choice. You may want to check out my review of this system. (I do also include a detailed chapter on Kombucha).
Traditional Cooking for the Modern Kitchen
- Step-by-Step Anaerobic Instruction for Digestion-Healing Probiotics
- Safe and Scientific Techniques (No More Wasted, Failed Ferments)
- Delicious Nutrient-Dense Real Foods (Bone Broth, Seafood, Meat, Veggies and More)
- Gluten Free and Paleo Friendly
- Probiotic Jar™ Specific Recipes
- Food, Equipment & Resource Guides
Here’s why you need it
This book will save you money. No more wasted failed ferments. Make you own real foods with correctly balanced vitamins, minerals and enzymes and see your supplement needs quickly decrease! Tired of meal recipes that don’t turn out as promised? These recipes have all been tested many times in my kitchen, workshops and with satisfied customers.
Format Options: If you decide you would like to receive both formats (ebook and print), I have a special deal for you. Email me a copy of your print sale receipt and I will send you a code to receive the ebook for just $5.
Get The E-Book
This is a PDF version of the book. – $15.99 (It is not formatted for the Kindle)
There are two main sections. Ferments and Ferment Companions. The Ferment Section includes recipes and details on temperature, duration and salinity (when appropriate).
- Beverages: Kombucha, Beet Kvass, Ginger Ale, Water Kefir and Dairy Kefir
- Condiments: Chutneys, Salsas, Mayonnaise, and Ketchup
- Vegetables: Pickles, Green Beans, Carrots, Daikon and more
- Cabbage Based Ferments: A special section dedicated to the complexity of cabbage (Kraut, Kimchi, Kraut Juice)
- Starches: Dosa, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Buckwheat
- Dairy: Kefir and Yogurt and innovative recipes to use them too
- Broth & Soup
- Salad, Dressing and Dip
- Organ Meat
- Meat: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork
- Special Section Dehydrator (You would be amazed at the amazing foods you can prepare with a dehydrator)