Top 11 Uses for Pickle Juice or Fermented Brine
Don’t toss this out – it’s liquid gold! It’s full of lively probiotic bacteria and it tastes good too! You can also substitute kimchi, kraut or other veggie brine here.
- Drink it!
- Add it to your cultured magic mayo or even to plain mayo
- Add it to salad dressings – cut back or replace the vinegar to adjust the recipe
- Add it to egg or tuna salad – or one of my favorites – 1/2 tuna and 1/2 egg salad
- Add a dash to dips for veggies
- Use it in a pickle juice soup
- Add some to deviled eggs
- Add it to potato salad
- Add some zest to your soup – try adding to beet soup as a finishing touch – make sure the soup is not too hot – best to add it to cool summer soups
- Bloody Marys!
- Pickle juice popsicles – one of our favorites!